Saturday, June 16, 2012

new trails

I keep finding new areas and trails to walk. This morning, when I was headed towards the Kubota Gardens I think (I never know for sure where I'm going to walk sometimes...I just hop in the car and start driving)...I noticed a trail sign by the side of the road. The 'Chief Sealth Trail', up over the hill from here, on the other side of I-5. Very nice, a wide blacktop trail also used by bicycles. Meandering, rolling hills, following along a corridor of electric power towers. I ended up, or at least I stopped and turned around, down by the LRT tracks on MLK Way. A pleasant walk, where I could focus on my walking without being distracted by photo ops?, and I could enjoy the sound of the breeze in my ears.

 
the little white car towards the top center is my Cobalt

No comments:

Post a Comment