Tuesday, March 18, 2014

creative energy

I'm in a good place right now...reminds me of my time on Lopez (Island). Because I lived alone that second stay there, and I worked with power tools for blocking out my wooden boxes, I tried to limit that work to my mornings, when I was more alert, etc. A nice memory is that I was enjoying that creative period so much that I had to train myself to fall asleep at night. My meditations and mindfulness helped. Sometimes, it was like the only reason I got into bed was to get the rest my body and mind needed so that I could get back up and start working again... I need to edit these photos. I will do so later. I remember that I traded the box I made for a friend of mine who worked at a photo processing lab. In return for the photos, I made her a box with little boxes inside to showcase her charm bracelet collection pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment