Saturday, February 4, 2012

chasing the sunrise

This is the first entry for "crlazlo meanderings". I was inspired to write this blog by a free book I got for my Kindle awhile back called "Hidemi's Rambling Volume Two". It brought back memories of my year in Japan as an English teacher, and her struggles of being a musician took me back to my "box-making" days. I bought and read volumes 1 and 3, and I am now catching up with her current blog.
This morning was one of those "chasing the sunrise" days. The golden glow and low angle of sunlight at that time of the day gives us so many beautiful colors and shadows. I will never tire of these early morning walks of mine here in Tukwila, but I anticipate amazing things when we live in Cebu...watching the sunsets over the mountains each evening through our 15 foot windows...and in the mornings walking over the skybridge and going up to the viewing area of the Crown Recency hotel next door...the sunrises over the water to our East...
Also, my walks, hiking, snorkeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment