Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hey you! Individual!

That's what the Drill Sergeant yelled when he saw a young recruit doing his jumping jacks out of synch with the rest of the group. Made me smile...
--------------------------------------
Thinking about "individuals", I saw the Gauguin show at the SAM with Bob and Mike yesterday. From my FB entry just now: "Thank you Bob and Mike...the Gauguin show was super! The colors in his paintings were amazing, and I was surprised by the detail in his woodcuts. I didn't realize how much he had worked in wood. I like how he incorporated Polynesian motifs into pieces like his paintbox. I enjoyed the show so much that I decided to renew my SAM membership, which had expired. They gave me credit for the day's admission...yeah me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment