Saturday, March 17, 2012

meandering thoughts, while walking

Walking in the rain this morning... When it's have-to-use-the-umbrella weather, I actually get more exercise. No stopping to take photos. I was tempted to pull out the camera a few times, when I saw these large raindrops on bare tree branches and such. My kind of images. Closeups!  But with the pouring rain, holding the umbrella, etc, no way.
Tri-focals! I knew the day would come, and it has been a little easier since I've been wearing bi-focals for quite awhile anyway. But it's still a challenge. I've been juggling three different pairs of glasses for several years, and that routine got very old! I liked what happened yesterday when I was reading in the front room, and Inday had a basketball game on. Something exciting happened, and when I looked up from my Kindle, the TV was in perfect focus! Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment