Monday, March 26, 2012

new places to walk

I keep finding new places to walk. The other day I saw a couple walking down a road leading to the other side of the Black Forest park in Renton. Yesterday, after I crossed over the Ft Dent bridge, I cut under the tracks and went over to check it out. Nice walk! and it followed the train tracks for a long ways. Maybe some Google Earth satellite photos can show me where I came out at the other end.

Fooey. I wanted to draw a line showing my route, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Oh well. The Naches Ave SW road towards the top of this photo is actually blocked off, and it's only for hikers/walkers. The part I walked was between where it says Monster Rde on the left, and curving up and around to where it comes out of the forest going down towards SW 7th St.

You may get a larger image by clicking on the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment